Why can't people understand that I should have it my way, every day? And I'm not talking Burger King, folks.
Fucking responsibilities that get in the way of irresponsibility.
Fucking running out of white wine.
Fucking what happened to my life?
Fucking anger.
Fucking sadness.
Fucking where did all the time go?
Fucking blame.
Fucking Katrina.
Fucking same old story.
Fucking feeling sorry for oneself.
Fucking curse words that I try not to use.
Fucking you, you, you, you and you.
Fucking me, but not tonight.
Fucking crassness.
Fucking Saturday, midnight, home, alone.
1 comment:
Hey, I'm sorry. I guess I was one of the drunks you were mad at that night? I'm sorry. I was tooo drunk. I didn't even know I had reached my limit till it was too late. I should've been over there. If it helps, I've been sick since then, basically. There's fairness!!
Well, here I am on NYE sick, with an ear infection and pink eye, looking at old blogs while everyone is partying with friends. I hope you're not working. Sucks ass if you are.
If not, Happy New Year!
Please don't be mad at me.
Post a Comment